account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update?

Talent
Message 561 of 662
Message 561 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

euphorics thats a really long msg and it clearly shows u r old enough to die soon... Grinning Face Grinning Face Face with stuck-out Tongue Face with stuck-out Tongue
just kidding dont take it to heart buddy.... coz im a child.... Slightly smiling Face

people like me always write same text because they din get answers.
sony promise 18 months software update support then terminate support service before 18 months, so how a consumer can bear this even u r not happy with sony decision
I won't do any complaints if they terminate the support after 18 months
Talent
Message 562 of 662
Message 562 of 662

To stop this arguement and any other ''questions'' that are going trough all these pages:

Sony WILL NOT publish 4.4 KitKat update for XMS/D!
And dont expect from budget phone to have flagship support.

THE END
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 563 of 662
Message 563 of 662

Arjit, it's ok, i didn't took serious yr messages, just siad my opinion, i hope u are not angry on me too? Slightly smiling Face I understanding you, i want the same answers, but i don't think that you asking the same questions you will get it Slightly smiling Face I think best thing is here just choose other manufacture like Samsung, LG and ect., if to Sony we "care" like that Slightly smiling Face

epn
Learner
Message 564 of 662
Message 564 of 662

when will i get kitkat update for xperia m

when will i get kitkat update for xperia m

Forum Legend
Message 565 of 662
Message 565 of 662

Re: when will i get kitkat update for xperia m

As you can see on the software page for Xperia M, the latest and final version is Android-version 4.3:
http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/software/phones/xperia-m/

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 566 of 662
Message 566 of 662

re

Where is the 15.4.A.1.10 ????????????????

Forum Legend
Message 567 of 662
Message 567 of 662

Re: re

You can manually flash another coutrys firmware however to answer your question - Before generic hansets get the update the networks have to all authorise the update, I'm not saying they have to release the update but they do have to authorise it - Then Sony will be authorised to release it to generic devices

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 568 of 662
Message 568 of 662

обновления

can't set update 4.3 computer and phone it do not see, I have a 2.2 help

Forum Legend
Message 569 of 662
Message 569 of 662

Re: обновления

This is an English only forum - Please edit your post accordingly or your post will be removed

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 570 of 662
Message 570 of 662

Android 4.4 Kit Kat

Why other xperia models (like E, M2) have update to android 4.4 Kitkat and xperia M does not? WHY?