account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

When are we getting the latest update?

gur
Enthusiast
Message 471 of 662
Message 471 of 662

Re: Firmware update

Just go to service centre they will update ur phone in half a day.or use sony pc companion. U will be needed a broadband connection.keep ur pc in non sleep mode.780 mb of data is downloaded
svp
One time poster
Message 472 of 662
Message 472 of 662

System Update

new system update for sony experia m dual c2004 can not be downloaded

One time poster
Message 473 of 662
Message 473 of 662

Suggestion for new firmware or update

In the next update I want to re-add the icons front camera and front video section applications shortcuts.

One time poster
Message 474 of 662
Message 474 of 662

Re: Suggestion for new firmware or update

In the next update, I would like to have a button back in the keyboard that separate languages
Because when I write in English it mixed sometimes with the Spanish that I usually text
Also I'm learning Italian, so if I add the three of them together it's a mess
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 475 of 662
Message 475 of 662

4.3 update issues

i have updated my m dual to 4.3 in th first update there was a big issue in battery it used to drain fast and there were lot of issues system used to consume too much ram and themes were incompaitable.but sony has released a firmware update all bugs were fixed except battery the battery drains very fastly and mobile takes atmost 3hrs to charge from 10% to 100% its pathetic.It was good in jelly bean 4.2.2 os but after upgrading its a **bleep** with this mobile.the stock charger is disgusting its takes hours to charge the mobile.sony pls fix all this issues and release kitkat update for xperia m even e1 dual is comapaitable for 4.4 why cant xperia m dual.pls fix all this issues in 4.3 and release 4.4 update as soon as possible

Commissioner
Message 476 of 662
Message 476 of 662

Will Xperia M get Android L?

Now that Android L has been announced by Google, will Xperia M get it?

I'm sure it's very unlikely but what do you think?

One time poster
Message 477 of 662
Message 477 of 662

Re: Sony xperia m c1904 not update to 4.3??????

How to unlock bootload?

One time poster
Message 478 of 662
Message 478 of 662

Xperia M (C1904) update to 4.3

I'm with Aldi Mobile and i have been waiting for the 4.3 update for a while now. Vodafone Aus said it was supposed to come out nearly 2 months ago but i havent got it yet. Do you know how i can get it on my C1904 now?

Enthusiast
Message 479 of 662
Message 479 of 662

Re: Xperia M (C1904) update to 4.3

i wait from one nd a half month... when we recieve ota notification of new firmware 1.5.4.a.1.9 ...sony.... im using airtel sim ...frm northwest india
Adept
Message 480 of 662
Message 480 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Hey guys.., according to Vodafone Australian community, maintenance release 2 for Xperia m will be released on or before 7th of July for phones bought through them. For other people, they have to wait till PTCRB approves new build number for this update