account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

When are we getting the latest update?

Commissioner
Message 441 of 662
Message 441 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

what are you waiting for? if its available on pcc update it or u can use sony update service too bruh...
Adept
Message 442 of 662
Message 442 of 662

New Xperia M

I bought new xperia m today but i didnt recieved new updet of 4.3 jellybean ??

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 443 of 662
Message 443 of 662

Re: New Xperia M

Did u tried PC Companion http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/ or Sony Update Service http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/ ?

When u will get new update (for example: Jelly Bean 4.3) depends by your country and mobile operator Slightly smiling Face

Maybe just be patience and wait Slightly smiling Face When i bought this phone in end of April i got all newest update immediately, so maybe need wait for some days or month (it's my opinion) for u Slightly smiling Face

Adept
Message 444 of 662
Message 444 of 662

4.3 update

happiieee,,hlo friends i got 4.3update notification,,, i m from puttur,,AP,,INDIA.
VAA
Apprentice
Message 445 of 662
Message 445 of 662

When are we getting the update Android 4.3 in Russia?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 446 of 662
Message 446 of 662

Today i got 4.3update notification for my xperia m dual C2004,it's not OTA UPDATE, should update through pc
Adept
Message 447 of 662
Message 447 of 662

Today i updated my mobile C2004,,4.3 update is very nice,, fast.
Adviser
Message 448 of 662
Message 448 of 662

android kit kat update for Xperia m dual

Hi I want to ask that is there will be kit kat update for Xperia m or m dual in future?? or Xperia m is out of kit kat update list.
Thanks in advance
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 449 of 662
Message 449 of 662

Re: android kit kat update for Xperia m dual

Abhi9, how i know is no any official information about KitKat for Xperia M yet, so.... need wait and be patience Slightly smiling Face But u always can check it Sony's blog http://blogs.sonymobile.com Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 450 of 662
Message 450 of 662

When are we getting the update Android 4.3 for C2005 in Russia?