account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

When are we getting the latest update?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 361 of 662
Message 361 of 662

android 4.3

first send android 4.3update,i m waiting
Rookie
Message 362 of 662
Message 362 of 662

Android 4.3 Update for Xperia M Dual not available yet in India-Mumbai

After about a month when Android 4.3 update was officially released for Xperia M Dual,the update is still not available in India-Mumbai.When would it be available?

On the website it is showing available but in PC companion, and in Update Center in mobile it is showing Phone is Already Up-to-date.

Adept
Message 363 of 662
Message 363 of 662

Re: Android 4.3 Update for Xperia M Dual not available yet in India-Mumbai

Yes still it is also not available for my phone , but it'll come soon..it's a slow process it take time.
Enthusiast
Message 364 of 662
Message 364 of 662

Re: android 4.3

Very bad news for owners of the Sony Xperia M dual users of this device does not need to wait for the update to android 4.4 version kit kat. Today I contacted Sony via chat and was told that my device does not receive the version 4.4 kit kat reason of memory. Even the older handsets motorola that has little memory even d1 will receive the version 4.4 kit kat. Sony disappointing me more and more. Next Cell Sony ever again.

One time poster
Message 365 of 662
Message 365 of 662

cant update software to 4.3

hi, I am using xperia m in india. i have seen on sony website that update to android 4.3 is available but in my phone when i try to update, it shows that no update is available although it is still running on 4.1.2.

please help if anyone knows about it.

One time poster
Message 366 of 662
Message 366 of 662

cant update software for india 4.3

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Message 367 of 662
Message 367 of 662

Re: Xperia M/SS Update to 15.4.A.0.23 not showing on PC Companion/Update Service/OTA

Hi All,

I am from India finally got the update todaySlightly smiling Face The update is in the air!!

First received the application update via OTA: Update Centre 2.1.1.A.0.10.2. After updating update centre to latest version, finally received firmware update 15.4.A.0.23 via OTA.

However, the update is not yet seen through PC companion.

Adept
Message 368 of 662
Message 368 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Update not received till now in India
Message 369 of 662
Message 369 of 662

Check your phone...update has rolled out through OTA...may be you would be receiving in a day or 2.

Adept
Message 370 of 662
Message 370 of 662

I also got an update message