account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

When are we getting the latest update?

Learner
Message 341 of 662
Message 341 of 662

Re: xperia m dual(c2004) 4.3 update in india

Hey Bro.

Am too waiting for the update from april 02nd onwards. Connected my mobile to PC Companion more than 20 times.

Please let us know the status of Jelly bean available in india for Xperia M DUAL.

Message 342 of 662
Message 342 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

You do not have to root,but it could void warranty.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 343 of 662
Message 343 of 662

latest update

when i wil get the latest update for my Xperia m dual c2004,i m from India
Apprentice
Message 344 of 662
Message 344 of 662

Android Kitkat Update

When the official update for android kitkat will available for xperia M ?

Visitor
Message 345 of 662
Message 345 of 662

Re: Android Kitkat Update

For people willing to update their adroid os manually, there are two ways 

1.) Upgrading by using the ftf file

2.) updating the updatecenter on the cell phone.

BOTH THE WAYS DO NOT VOID WARRANTY, UNLESS THE UPDATE IS NOT YET AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. If anyhow you want to try the new os and still keep your warranty i'd advice to try any of the above update but incase of any problem revert back to the original os by using the generic ftf file. All tutorials are available on the xda dev site. And if you want to be like a normal customer, wait till sony releases it here, I believe only 3 countries are left to recieve the upgrade now. Argentina, Australia and India for the c1904 variant.

And as for kitkat, I'll say do not keeps your hopes up. We have barely reecieved the 4.3 update, the themes are still not compatible. So an official kk update is still vague idea or maybe just a dream of few.

Talent
Message 346 of 662
Message 346 of 662

where r u sleeping Sony????
The 4.3 update is still not available in India.
Please provide it ASAP.
mtr
Adept
Message 347 of 662
Message 347 of 662

Sony cheating indian xperia m users
Adviser
Message 348 of 662
Message 348 of 662

Xperia M update to kitkat?

When will we got Xperia M update to kitkat? we want eat kitkat!
Adept
Message 349 of 662
Message 349 of 662

SONY XPERIA M DUAL 4.3 UPDATE IN INDIA

When we will get Sony Xperia M dual android 4.3 update.... still waiting long one month before
Message 350 of 662
Message 350 of 662

Re: Xperia M update to kitkat?

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.