account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

When are we getting the latest update?

Emperor
Message 331 of 662
Message 331 of 662

Re: When is the android 4.3 update coming for Xperia M dual (C2004) in India?

You have 2 options

1) wait 

or 

2) manually update your phone 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 332 of 662
Message 332 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

I am from Germany and do have a C2005 which does not update as well. Shortly after the announcement the Update Center itself was updated, but after that I only received updates for applications like Walkman. I don't think we are all in need for this update (though I manually check multiple times a day), but it's frustrating to know it is out there - we just don't get it ;-)

I actually have a question concerning the approvel process of the carriers. I bought the phone without branding and switch carriers quite often. Is the dependance on the approvel of the carrier only relevant for branded phones? If no, does it depend on the carriers of both sim cards or just one or...?

Enthusiast
Message 333 of 662
Message 333 of 662

@xdc33

I agree with you fully

mtr
Adept
Message 334 of 662
Message 334 of 662

Xperia m c1904 no updates. India arter 1 month its cruel
Inhabitant
Message 335 of 662
Message 335 of 662

Hey.... How to manually update my phone????
And is there any difference between the automatically provided update and the manual update ???? Pls tell me iam dying for the update....
Message 336 of 662
Message 336 of 662

If you update when it is available,there is no problem.But if you manually update,you might have problems validating warranty afterwards.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 337 of 662
Message 337 of 662

Do I have to root my phone for a manual update???? And what are the problems relating to manual update ????
Highlighted
Talent
Message 338 of 662
Message 338 of 662

sony failed to provide update in India

Sony released 4.3 jelly bean a month before but till now its not available in India for c1904 and c2004
What d **bleep** is this, one month is not a small time period.
SONY MAKE BELIEVE but now its seems SONY MAKE FOOL
mtr
Adept
Message 339 of 662
Message 339 of 662

Why are you late Xperia m c1904 update in India
One time poster
Message 340 of 662
Message 340 of 662

xperia m dual(c2004) 4.3 update in india

it has been a month, 4.3 update for xperia m dual is rolled out.......till now i didn't get the latest firmware.......could anyone please tell when it will be available in india.....