account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

When are we getting the latest update?

Inhabitant
Message 271 of 662
Message 271 of 662

No android 4.3 update for my xperia c9104 in india why???

It's been over half of a month & still no sign of android 4.3 update for my xperia m single sim c1904 model i'm gettin sick of waiting so much!! atleast you guys say something about the india release date or something else please don't just ignore this matter ok most of the users haven't also got the android 4.3 update why? why it's taking this long? will it ever be released in india ???

Adept
Message 272 of 662
Message 272 of 662

Re: No android 4.3 update for my xperia c9104 in india why???

why is sony delaying the update. othen models gte the updates on time !!! why is this so ??Thinking FaceFace with Steam from Nose

Message 273 of 662
Message 273 of 662

Xperia M/SS Update to 15.4.A.0.23 not showing on PC Companion/Update Service/OTA

Hi All,

I am from India and I have recently purchased Xperia M/SS (C1904). The firmware version of my cell is 15.1.C.2.8 (Android 4.1.2). On Sony webpage it is mentioned that update to firmware (to 15.4.A.0.23) has already been rolled out. But till now I have not received the update neither through PC Companion nor through OTA. I have even tried through Update Service (SUS) but everywhere I am getting the message that the device is already up-to-date.

I have been confirmed by Sony Centre also that the update is already available. Can anyone please help me out to get the updates?

Thanks a lot for the support I will be getting.

mtr
Adept
Message 274 of 662
Message 274 of 662

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

No update xperia m c1904 why??????? After 21 days
Adept
Message 275 of 662
Message 275 of 662

The following process which was explained on some websites worked for me. I do not take credit as the original idea is not mine..... I am from India and not sure if this will work for users from other countries.

Download and update the Sony Update Center from -> http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/46636629/file.html

You will get a warning that you are updating a system app.

Open the Update Center and check for updates. You should see15.4.A.023 listed for download.

Hope that helps!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it ain't broke, don't fix it..... and If you liked the response, don't forget the Kudos! Slightly smiling Face
One time poster
Message 276 of 662
Message 276 of 662

Is it safe to download update centre from third party supplier? i talked to service centre girl and she said they also didn't got the update for xperia m yet....she said if u do by urself u might face some problem.
mtr
Adept
Message 277 of 662
Message 277 of 662

No update in india xperia m c1904 why ??????? :-( it's cruel
One time poster
Message 278 of 662
Message 278 of 662

Need to Upgrade xperia 4.1 to Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

Dear Support

I checked my phone updates on http://www.sonymobile.com/in/software/phones/xperia-m/

i am trying to upgrade my xperia M (c1904) 4.1 to Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

It's Not happening..

Kindly Help me out

Thanks & Regards

Venkatesan

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 279 of 662
Message 279 of 662

@mohit12345

I have updated my phone to 4.3 by updating the update centre.

Everything is working fine.

No problems at all.

Go on and update your phone without any apprehensions.

AG
Demigod
Message 280 of 662
Message 280 of 662

Re: Need to Upgrade xperia 4.1 to Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

Hi there,

The availability of software updates depends on your country and/or operator.

So, You have to be patient and keep checking for updates via PC Companion or Sony Update Service.

Sometimes major updates are requiring 2 months of waiting before they reach to all devices.

Cheers.

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.  A. t. G. (356BC - 323BC)