account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Theme not supported

SOLVED
Regular
Message 11 of 23
Message 11 of 23

Re: Xperia Theme not supported

I came from Indonesia and maybe i just got unlucky

Forum Legend
Message 12 of 23
Message 12 of 23

I'll create a backup of the Spider man apk and post it here and see if you can install it via your file manager

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Forum Legend
Message 13 of 23
Message 13 of 23

Try this - If it works then you have a regional restriction https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-yM_qnM8ZPRV3pQc1k4MlV5ZGc/edit?usp=sharing

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Commissioner
Message 14 of 23
Message 14 of 23

Re: Theme not supported

This is what I get:

Xperia Themes Not Installing

Talent
Message 15 of 23
Message 15 of 23

ok....... please do one thing download sci-fi.apk file and install...... that app is required. then u can download xperia m theme...................................

Commissioner
Message 16 of 23
Message 16 of 23

@sreenath wrote:

ok....... please do one thing download sci-fi.apk file and install...... that app is required. then u can download xperia m theme...................................

And where do I find it?

Forum Legend
Message 17 of 23
Message 17 of 23

The Sci-fi theme is a paid for theme

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 18 of 23
Message 18 of 23

@Thommo wrote:

The Sci-fi theme is a paid for theme

Ok forget the theme, do you think Sony will push a firmware update to our Xperia Ms to fix this?

Forum Legend
Message 19 of 23
Message 19 of 23

I've no idea - I get asked many times the same type of question and as I don't work for Sony my only reply can be to ask Sony care on the following link http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

One time poster
Message 20 of 23
Message 20 of 23

Someone in xda make a fix for this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2697369

but you need unlock bootloader to flash it or root to manually move it.

The other way is to wait sony to release another firmware. Slightly frowning Face