account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia M Store Demo Video

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Sony Xperia M Store Demo Video

Ok so I was playing around with File Commander on my phone when I found this demo video in the demovideo folder of my phone. I played the English file and then went to Movies and it shows the video as My Test!

I deleted the file and now lost the video!

Can anyone lend me the English version, upload it to a file sharing site and share it with me, so I can download it and save it back? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Sony Xperia M Store Demo Video

4 REPLIES 4
Commissioner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Any help guys?
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Haven't got a file to share but you can watch the demo video on youtube - Sony Xperia M Store Demo Video

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Thalamus wrote:

Haven't got a file to share but you can watch the demo video on youtube - Sony Xperia M Store Demo Video

Actually I uploaded that video

I tried downloading it from YouTube but it became 6.9 MB instead of the normal 13 MB

Can someone please upload the file to some website like Dropbox. You can find the file in the root of your internal memory, in the folder demovideo, which has the file name which has en in it. Everyone with a M has this video!

Can you please send me the link to it once done uploading please?

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5