account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

SONY XPERIA M getting hot

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: SONY XPERIA M getting hot

I got sony m before 10days. ago I am using wechat line whatsup skype app but today I got a problem my mobile getting hotter I dont know please give me solution and my battery s drying quick
Adviser
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

My xperia m runs slow..sometime hang the fone is there any solution???
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Restart your phone regularly,do not use task killers or battery savers.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

i m faceing heatup problem and phone will shutdown automatically i dont why ph shutdown some times it will shutdown continously 2 ro 3 times..... i dont know what to do...

One time poster
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

I m facing this problem. even in normal scrolling, charging and general usage the device gets up HEATED to 50 degree centigrades in 10 minutes as it shows and m very upset regretting purchase of a SONY product.though overpriced its not to expectations. repairing its software from pc companion doesnt works..screwed!!!!!need HELP FROM SONY..
Adviser
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Nomoresony totaly agree with you man no more sony in any way.I m totaly dissapointed.i had problem that my flat cable died and it required 30 day to replace it 30 days without phone.I thinked when I bought sony itsvgona last I still have k510i and k800i which works perfectly butcthis xperia m is totaly dissapoinment.I feel like they robbed,cuz this phone is not worth money I paid.
One time poster
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

My Sony Xperia M c1904 gets warm within 4 min while I use only surfing and scroll up down.
Is it normal or any fault there withiN it?? I want direct answer!