account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Radio app problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Radio app problem

Advice needed. I have an Experia M phone (Model No. C1905) Prior to a recent update to phone i was using a Planet Rock radio station app with no problems. After update it stopped working (no sound.) Tried the usual steps of uninstalling/reinstalling, repair via PC companion, etc but still no sound. No sound problems otherwise using FM radio, Walkman, texts, phone, It appears to be "stuck" in a streaming loop. I tried downloading alternative radio apps but when I try to play audio a message displays - error accessing audio file. Has anyone got any suggestions on how to resolve this. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Radio app problem

I use an app called Tune in https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tunein.player&hl=en and have no issues on several of my sony phones

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

I use an app called Tune in https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tunein.player&hl=en and have no issues on several of my sony phones

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks very much. Downloaded app and it works fine.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Tunin is best bt Paid Try #RadioLY - Live FM Radio