account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Pokerstars on Xperia M

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Pokerstars on Xperia M

Hi,

can someone who owns the phone please test if the pokerstars mobile application works ?

It requires 480x800 resolution and I'm not sure if the Xperia M will work with it because of the software button bar.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Talent
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: Pokerstars on Xperia M

DOWNLOADED , INSTALLED , SET UP FIRST TIME, AND PLAYED. WORKS PERFECTLY MATE...GO AHEAD N GET URSELF THE XPERIA M Slightly smiling Face

6 REPLIES 6
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

It doesn't work for you? Keep in mind that compatibility issues have to be addressed by the app/game developer 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thank you for your answer uliwooly. I don't own an Xperia M I currently have a Go and I would like to get the M but I would like to know if it can run the Pokerstars mobile application, If an owner can test it, it would be great.

Talent
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

The App shows as compatible with the Xperia M on playstore. Display resolution i dont think should be a reason for the game not functioning on any cellphone. 

Highlighted
Talent
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

downloading now...

Talent
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

DOWNLOADED , INSTALLED , SET UP FIRST TIME, AND PLAYED. WORKS PERFECTLY MATE...GO AHEAD N GET URSELF THE XPERIA M Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Thanks a lot for taking the time to test it Basant. I'm gonna get it tonight.