account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Learn New Words

SOLVED
Highlighted
Talent
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Learn New Words

I found it when u open ur virtual keyboard tap on numeric key now u will see a setting key on this keyboard tap on it now a pop up msg displayed with few options with MY WORDS at the bottom in the list
tap there n u find all ur learned words there
but here is also a bug u cant delete all of ur words simultaneously
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

I guess if you clear data for the keyboard app,all words will be removed.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

yeah I guess too but I don't wanna do that
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Sorry,I do not know of other way.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

its okay dont b sorry