account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Learn New Words

SOLVED
Talent
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Learn New Words

can i anybody tell me how to disable this feature (learn new words) or delete some of the new words which have been learned by my mobile???
im unable to find this feature in android 4.3 but it was available in 4.2
plzz help!!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Re: Learn New Words

Try settings-apps-all-xperia keyboard,clear data.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Settings-Language and input-Xperia keyboard-tap on settings near it-Use my writing style-My words.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

I did wht u say but there is no option for use my writing style
I went into settings > language & input > Xperia keyboard settings > but here I din find any options like my writing style or my words

Im sure this option was there in android 4.2 but in android 4.3 it is not there... Slightly frowning Face
Is it a bug or something else??
Talent
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

My build no. is 15.5.A.1.5
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

Then go to xperia keyboard-text input settings-my words.

Talent
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

Xperia keyboard > text input settings > but here is no option for my words
I have looked everywhere in language & input settings but there is no option for my words
I think the option my words is removed in this build no. (15.5.A.1.5)
I dont wanna factory reset my phone
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Try settings-apps-all-xperia keyboard,clear data.

View solution in original post

Talent
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

Settings - keyboard&language - personal dictionary.
Talent
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Wait nvm u can't delete learnt words there sorry.
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

FRNDS AFTER A LONG AND FRUSTRATING SEARCH I ACCIDENTLY DISCOVERED THIS.....

TYPE THE WORD U WANNA DELETE THEN PRESS THE WORD AS IT APPEARS FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN IT WILL POP-UP AN OPTION TO DELETE IT........VOILLA  ITS DONE :smileysmileythumbsup: