account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

How to hard reset xperia M?

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

How to hard reset xperia M?

When I try to do it via Xperia companion it says that this model is unsupported (Xperia m c1905), fastboot reset won't work, and tried flashing stock software via flashtool, but cannot, still getting errors with like 10+ tested .tft files. Phone after turning on is unusable because the "app stopped" messages are popping on screen and the only thing I can see beyond these popups is a black background. Safe mode isn't changing anything.
How can I get a usable phone if every method I know failed. Please, help me, someone.