account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Customize font

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Customize font

Well I'm a new user of this phone, and I want to ask how do we customize/change all fonts in system without rooting or using third party?
As i know if we use go launcher so it just changes the launcher interface but not the font style in system..
Does anyone know how to make it more fancy?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Customize font

The font is default,cannot be changed.The size however can be.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

The font is default,cannot be changed.The size however can be.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

View solution in original post

Apprentice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Oic then, ok thanx a lot for answering ^_^
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Anytime.

Learner
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Me too.

I want to change font without unlocked bootloader.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Re: how to change font with locked boot loader

Without rooting you cannot.

Visitor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

I have updated my z2 and the font is awful. I totally hate it. Sony is losing its image this way. Not happy.
Learner
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Please update font style in default system setting without third party apps for Sony L mobile like HTC, Samsung..

Regards,
Dinesh
One time poster
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

I see