account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

About 4.3 update on xperia m c1904

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 31 of 37
Message 31 of 37

Re: About 4.3 update on xperia m c1904

this update is received recently.but They Serviced the phone - Changed the PCB and
Display. install the new update centre dont get the 4.3 update. why?
phone ver.c1904
os.ver.4.1.2
build ver.15.1c.2.8
ktk
One time poster
Message 32 of 37
Message 32 of 37

i have download the new update through pc on the sony pc companion,and i situation came to switch off my phone and reconnect it whlie pressing the lower volume button but nothing happens afterwards due to this my phone is not getting update . i've even tried doing factory reset but it didnt worked.

Enthusiast
Message 33 of 37
Message 33 of 37

try in sus bro... do same what u do in above say:-B
One time poster
Message 34 of 37
Message 34 of 37

@inderpreet4 wrote:
I want to ask that as the update is about 730 mb but if thus much space is not left in the handset then while using PCC what to do? Do I need to uninstall all the apps and games?

hi

One time poster
Message 35 of 37
Message 35 of 37

When will u release new update for Xperia M?
One time poster
Message 36 of 37
Message 36 of 37

Requestng Pls suggest how to update c1904 single Sim Sony Xperia,,,,,,As it stops working while i was formatting the phone meanwhile after half an hour o took the battery out of phone and Now asking for Password.

I went to service centre Gandhi Nagar Jammu where they suggested we r not able to update.

Pls suggest what to do the service centre at Jammu..... As m thinking i have wasted money where i consider n believe Sony as a brand amongst the best.....heard about Six Sigma......

Pls help if having any alternate to save the phone,

Regards,
Varun Sharma,

One time poster
Message 37 of 37
Message 37 of 37

About 4.3 UPDATE ON XPERIA M C1904 

@sreenath wrote:
No... U do not need that... Jb os is install on the Reserved partion......