account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

lounge resets contest status

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

lounge resets contest status

Basically every time I start the app I can compete again, or at least thats what the app says. Makes it kinda hard to find out which ones I already took part in or if any of the answers were actually submitted.
Is it only me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: lounge resets contest status

@mark-r

Settings > apps > all > Xperia Lounge > clear data > restart the phone > check again. 

BTW do you have any antivirus, taskillers, cache cleaner apps?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@mark-r

Settings > apps > all > Xperia Lounge > clear data > restart the phone > check again. 

BTW do you have any antivirus, taskillers, cache cleaner apps?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

deleting the cache manually seems to have solved it, at least partially
It still shows "compete" sometimes but on tapping it changes to “already entered” instead of giving me the options to choose again.

Avast is running, but not cleaning anything

thanks uli

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@mark-r

If you experience the same issue uninstall avast > restart the phone > report back.