account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

lost gold status

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 41 of 57
Message 41 of 57

Re: Lost my gold

I emailed them, and they didn't even understand my question

Emperor
Message 42 of 57
Message 42 of 57

@linjason

that's odd, tell them that it's regarding Xperia Lounge, perhaps that will be easier to understand.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 43 of 57
Message 43 of 57

the customer service of Sony makes me sick

Emperor
Message 44 of 57
Message 44 of 57

@linjason

What if you call them ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Master
Message 45 of 57
Message 45 of 57

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed. But as Uliwooly said, I'd also recommend giving them a call as it's much easier to sort things out over the phone.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 46 of 57
Message 46 of 57

I lost my gold status when I logged to Xperia lounge with my Sony Entertainment account, I simply got it back when switched to my Google account.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 47 of 57
Message 47 of 57

Hi,

i have since October 2014 my Sony Xperia Z3. Since they run the Gold-Status after a few Days later i lost my Gold-Status till today
i get it not back. My local Xperia open some Error-Messages and said they want help me but i have still my Blue-Status so i think
i will never get back my Gold-Status.

Learner
Message 48 of 57
Message 48 of 57

for anyone who has registered with a Sony entertainment network and still has a blue Xperia Lounge without the possibility to upgrade, here is what Sony Xperia support wrote me when approaching them about the issue:

Thank you for contacting Sony Xperia Support.

With regards to your inquiry, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

In the latest software version of Xperia Lounge version 3.0.5, you can't login with your Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI) account.
If you are qualified for a gold or silver tier and have used the SNEI account, your new account will be set to registered tier and you won't be able to upgrade to gold or silver tier again.
Our technical team is working to identify which users that had previously been qualified for gold or silver tier under their SNEI accounts, and within a week’s time, these users will be prompted to upgrade to gold or silver tier again.
Learner
Message 49 of 57
Message 49 of 57

Re: lost gold status

Stil blue Status with my Z3
Inhabitant
Message 50 of 57
Message 50 of 57

Re: lost gold status

Had the Z2 since ~May 2014. Used SEN account to login. Got Gold. Upgraded to Lollipop. Had to create a Xperia account. Dropped to Blue. Got my Z3+ last week, logged in using Xperia account. Today I'm still just Blue.