account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

lost gold status

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 31 of 57
Message 31 of 57

Re: Problem with Xperia Lounge Gold after a warranty replacement of the device

I contacted by phone from sony support and was advised to me just create a new account Slightly frowning Face

Emperor
Message 32 of 57
Message 32 of 57

@Sakana

What happen if you create a new account? could they tell you which account was linked to your Xperia Lounge? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 33 of 57
Message 33 of 57

It's just about it, I do not want to have another account on sony. How to I will buy Z3 Compact is also'll have to open another account? Why should I duplicate?

Emperor
Message 34 of 57
Message 34 of 57

@Sakana

I don't understand your reply, you had an account previously synced with your phone/Xperia lounge correct? is that the same account that you are currently using? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 35 of 57
Message 35 of 57

Same thing happen to me I used PSN login with the lounge app now the new app has removed PSN login which has cause me to lose gold status on two devices. I have lost gold status on my Z2 tablet because i updated to lollipop which comes with PSN removed from the pre-installed xperia lounge.

This is a reply from Sony support.
"You need to log in with the same account that you used the first time when you logged in to Xperia™ Lounge after the activation of the device. If you for example, log in to your Google™+ account, and then 48 hours later use your Facebook™ account, you will not receive a notification in Xperia™ Lounge to upgrade to Silver or Gold." 

Which means that you have to use the account you first logged in with which is impossible since PSN login is removed. Why have so many different login options if that is the case. 

I would like My Sony Mobile account upgraded to gold since some designer thought it was a good idea to remove a login option causing me and others to lose gold status on our xperia devices.

Apprentice
Message 36 of 57
Message 36 of 57

Yes, but on the old version Lounge and on the old Xperia (before it was replaced by support)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 37 of 57
Message 37 of 57

Re: lost gold status

Same problem here i am using z2 and z2 tablet before xperia lounge update i was singed in with sony entertainment network account and i was gold member after update there is no option to sing in with sony entertainment network and i was created xperia smartphone account when sign in i saw i am not gold member and no upgrade option to gold

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for solutions
Message 38 of 57
Message 38 of 57

Re: lost gold status

It's been a month now, still blue.
To get gold we need to be able to log back in using psn, why was it removed.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Visitor
Message 39 of 57
Message 39 of 57

Lost my gold

I loged in with my old Google account, and right now I have to change it. so after I change my account, I lost my gold. I tried anything, deleted my old account on Sony Mobile website, Clear the App data, but didn't work.

And then I tried to contact with the XperiaCare, but they always replied me with no sense.

So now how can I get my Gold back?

Emperor
Message 40 of 57
Message 40 of 57

Re: Lost my gold

@linjason

You have to contact your local Xperia care, what have they said to you?