account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

lost gold status

SOLVED
Message 21 of 57
Message 21 of 57

Re: xperia lounge gold

Yeah there is nothing in the my account page, just shows my name and email and a generic link to the Sony site.
Forum Legend
Message 22 of 57
Message 22 of 57

Have you changed email addresses or using a Gmail account where as the one registered is a Sony Xperia account or Facebook

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 23 of 57
Message 23 of 57

No, the only thing i can think of is recently i logged into this forum on my pc and it asked me to update my account (asked for my date of birth) after doing that i got a email saying "you now have one username and password for several sony services, thanks for linking your sony accounts".

Message 24 of 57
Message 24 of 57

My Sony entertainment network account is different to the xperia lounge account right? Because i dont ever remember signing into the xperia lounge when i set the phone up, i just set up the SEN account it asks for when going through the initial setup.

Forum Legend
Message 25 of 57
Message 25 of 57

I've only ever used my Gmail account and signed into Sony using that account

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 26 of 57
Message 26 of 57

xperia lounge doesnt give you the option for gmail, its just facebook, google or xperia smartphone.

Message 27 of 57
Message 27 of 57

Moved here,there is already a thread about this.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Forum Legend
Message 28 of 57
Message 28 of 57

Gmail is Google

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 29 of 57
Message 29 of 57

Problem with Xperia Lounge Gold after a warranty replacement of the device

Hello. I had a warranty replacement of the device xperia z1 compact. Changed the smartphone -> changed IMEI.

Unfortunately, for this reason I can not using my account on SonyMobile go to the Xperia Lounge Gold. Can you help me?

Emperor
Message 30 of 57
Message 30 of 57

Re: Problem with Xperia Lounge Gold after a warranty replacement of the device

@Sakana

Contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)