account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

lost gold status

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 57
Message 11 of 57

Re: lost gold status

Same problem after updating to lollipop gold membership is gone.
Commissioner
Message 12 of 57
Message 12 of 57

Tried again this morning, upgrade to Gold status comes back! I´m not sure what happend, maybe the problem was fixed?
Greetings,

SirRobin
Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 57
Message 13 of 57

The upgrade to gold status may take a little while (up to 72h) so if you change the account you log in with you may lose gold status for a little while.

In case you're not upgraded back to gold within 72h, please contact your local support team.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 14 of 57
Message 14 of 57

well, I first posted about this almost a week ago [friday], and the problem still persists,

I've contacted support as suggested 2 days ago, and apart from an automated email acknowledging my message and providing me a reference number, I've heard nothing from support.

anything else I can try?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 15 of 57
Message 15 of 57

I've had the same issue. It's over a week since installing the update, and still it does not have the Gold status. I only saw this thread today and just a moment ago sent an email to support as suggested. Now I keep my fingers crossed and hope that there is a solution for me.

Message 16 of 57
Message 16 of 57

xperia lounge gold

I recently opened the xperia lounge app and noticed it had signed me out. I signed back in with my xperia account and have noticed I no longer have the gold account. I signed in with my Google account to see if the gold account was attached to that but still nothing? What's happened to my gold account?
Forum Legend
Message 17 of 57
Message 17 of 57

Re: xperia lounge gold

Have you opened the options then My account to see if it needs updating?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Message 18 of 57
Message 18 of 57

In the xperia lounge app? If so, there is nothing in there.
Emperor
Message 19 of 57
Message 19 of 57

@bruteoutlawz

I've seen this before, just contact your local Xperia Care

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
Message 20 of 57
Message 20 of 57

Top right corner tap the 3 dots

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman