account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

how to remove xperia lounge

SOLVED
ftr
Adviser
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: how to remove xperia lounge

And after each update it pops up again Face with Steam from Nose

How do you call such a behaviour from a leading telephone producer ?

Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

@ftr It will be enabled after an update,I am sorry. Just do not update it.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

ftr
Adviser
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Right, thanks for the confirmation.

And I have another 14 apps demanding to get updated every day.

And to mess all my contacts, including the confidential information of how to enter buildings, birthdays, etc.

Because the app needs to know the client's contact informations when you want to download legit music, update a newsreader, ... through the updated app.

Of course.

One time poster
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

Ok.. Long story short... I own and use the Sony Xperia E4. I have been uninstalling, disabling, uninstalling updates and notifications of xperia lounge and sketch apps dozens of times. In spite of all my efforts those are being pushed to MY phone in I'd say rather regular intervals. One wakes up and gets a notification about 3 apps being updated - xperia lounge, sketch and mayhap some other application I might be interested in being updated. So the question remains open. HOW TO REMOVE the xperia lounge and sketch and NOT be bothered with any of aforementioned ANYMORE.

With my best wishes

Tomasz

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

I have almost all SONY applications deactivated - also notifications disabled and I am not receiving any updates or notifications. Do you have your Google Play updates (in general) set to "do not automatically update"?

Adviser
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

@alexdon wrote:

Settings-apps-all-xperia lounge,tap on it and disable. First you might need to uninstall updates.

Can you provide an updated tutorial for phones with Android 7 (Nougat)?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bringing users more features should not mean leaving users without a chance to opt out of those features. No offline calendar nor a sound recorder out of the box? Why?
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

@allure

It's basically the same:

Settings -> Apps -> scroll down to "Lounge" and tap on it -> Disable

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.