account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

how to remove xperia lounge

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 17
Message 1 of 17

how to remove xperia lounge

In order to limit the use of data , I would like to remove Xperia Lounge from my Xperia M2  :

* I don't use it

* I don't want to be notified about new version

* I want to restrict my use of mobile data about Xperia lounge.

I could not find how to do it ... Any idea ?

Thanks,

ulysse

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 17
Message 2 of 17

Re: how to remove xperia lounge

Settings-apps-all-xperia lounge,tap on it and disable. First you might need to uninstall updates.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
Message 2 of 17

Settings-apps-all-xperia lounge,tap on it and disable. First you might need to uninstall updates.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 3 of 17
Message 3 of 17

I own an Xperia E device and I had the Xperia Lounge installed before, but I had to uninstall it because I can't move the app storage to the internal memory (E1's memory is very limited). Is there any other way to move it to internal memory?

Yours Sincerely,

Albert De Castro
Message 4 of 17
Message 4 of 17

Do you want to say you cannot move to external SD?

ftr
Adviser
Message 5 of 17
Message 5 of 17

This is the theory.

The reality is quite different here.

I don't want to be flooded with uninvited spam, so I tried to uninstall as you said.

Now, Xperia Lounge no longer appears on the list of apps.

Very clever.

And I continue to get new "invitations" serveral times a day.

Sony a customer company !

Message 6 of 17
Message 6 of 17

@ftr Do you get them via email or as notifications?

ftr
Adviser
Message 7 of 17
Message 7 of 17

I get them via notification.

Message 8 of 17
Message 8 of 17

Do the following: settings-sound and notifications-app notifications-look for xperia lounge and block notifications.

ftr
Adviser
Message 9 of 17
Message 9 of 17

A well-hidden functionality. Thank you :smileysmileythumbsup:

Message 10 of 17
Message 10 of 17

Anytime @ftr.