account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia lounge offers

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia lounge offers

I love the free offers & promo codes that Xperia lounge offers.However when I actually go to redeem the offer it doesn't work. For eg.I tried to redeem the retro 3rd series theme using the promo codes & get the message ' it is not available in your country' or ' the theme is already redeemed '

Can I also not get & use the free promo codes?

Aravinda Ram 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia lounge offers

Hello @Mahi51 and welcome to the community!

As the message implied, some content are not available in all countries/regions. I don't know the exact reason behind this, but when an app is published on the Play store the developer may specify the target audience to that app by restricting it to specific countries.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia lounge offers

I didn't know about the restrictions of availability to only some of the Xperia lounge members.I honestly did not go thro' any such line by line terms or conditions. If I had known of any such restrictions I would not have signed into Sony mobile.com

Anyway I have checked my options on the wishlist.Is at all or when available I would like to get the retro 3Rd series theme ror free

Mahi51