account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia lounge gold status missing

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Xperia lounge gold status missing

I tried everything that was said on what to do. I only logged in with my google account and not used other log in alternatives. 

It's been a week, and I couldn't even click on my account. It's just gray not blue.

Any advice please

Thanm you. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xperia lounge gold status missing

Hi @SmileyMatt

I understand what you are reffering, since i had that too! However, i´ve noticed that the colors are grey to everyone an in every Xperia Lounge adverstisment photo. My guess is that the status were discontinued years ago. I´ll try to know more Slightly smiling Face

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
One time poster
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi there  

I am having the same problem. Had gold with my Z5, upgraded to the XZ2, now competitions and offers are clouded out as if I am no longer a VIP or gold member. Thought that having any xperia phone gave you gold or VIP access to the Xperia lounge. 

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi Grinning Face @CR-101 @SmileyMatt

I dind´t get any confirmation on that, yet!,  but since Xperia Lounge now uses Xperia ID (under the settings menu), i believe that the app know that you are an Xperia owner and automatically presents you with exclusive content, such as suggestions, promotions, contests, and so on!

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Adviser
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

There seems to be some problems with latest updates unless it is so intended. I also lost Gold status in recent updates. If I uninstall all Lounge app updates then I get the gold status back. After updating the app Gold status is lost again.

Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi @ChrisS996

Like i mentioned, since Xperia Lounge now uses Xperia ID, i believe that the app know that you are an Xperia owner and automatically presents you with exclusive content, like with the Golden Status.

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hola también tengo el mismo problema pero yo no cambié de teléfono,  solo que me llegó un mensaje de unificar las cuentas de Sony; network, lounge, etc..... Cuando lo hice me di cuenta que me faltaba una copa de oro que se veía en todas las pantallas. 

Escribí a la asistencia y su respuesta fue que si era vip mi estado cambiaría al tiempo al unificarse las cuentas, de eso hace una semana y todo sigue igual... . 

Hello, I also have the same problem but I did not change the phone, only that I got a message to unify the Sony accounts; network, lounge, etc ... When I did it I realized that I was missing a golden cup that could be seen on all the screens.

I wrote to the assistance and his answer was that if it was vip my state would change at the time when the accounts were unified, of that a week ago and everything is the same ....

gt