account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia lounge code & privilege plus voucher

Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Xperia lounge code & privilege plus voucher

Hi @ninoka, sorry to hear that.

If you send an email to question.rs@support.sonymobile.com you should get in contact with your local support team for further assistance with this. Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Thank You very much
Visitor
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

This. Mail. Is not valid
Sony Xperia Support
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

@ninoka Thanks for letting know, I'll have to forward that internally.

Could you send me a PM with your phone's IMEI as well as some information on which voucher code you are unable to use? Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Not sure if you've found a solution yet, but I have had an Xperia X for about a month now and only just found my code.
Go to;
Xperia lounge app
Menu (3 horizontal lines in the top left)
Offers (4th on the list)
"Hot videos for you to watch" (will be one of the very first offers recieved)
Read description
Click next, and accept T&C

Your code should come up, you can copy and paste it or 'redeem now' to be sent to privilege plus.
Hope this helps!
Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

Hi @aniellabrooke,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to find and redeem the offer. Thanks for sharing! Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

My friend I have they. Same. Problem of yours I don't have a any code of purchase of my Sony Xperia. i buy this in America so what. Die you. Find a. Any code for your phone
Sony Xperia Support
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

Hi @Bongbong,

If the device was purchased in the US it is possible that it may not be eligible for the offers that is available in other parts of the world. If you haven't contacted your local support team about this I'd recommend that you do so. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Please send me my lounge code