account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia lounge code & privilege plus voucher

Visitor
Message 1 of 20
Message 1 of 20

Xperia lounge code & privilege plus voucher

HI I have Xperia z3+ dual
How I can know the campaign code to unlock the experience in the Xperia lounge
I HAVE A GOLD XPERIA LOUNGE.
And I can't find the voucher code in Xperia lounge for privilege plus
19 REPLIES 19
Emperor
Message 2 of 20
Message 2 of 20

Re: Xperia lounge code & privilege plus voucher

@Omaralhayes

Contact your Local support they should be able to help you with this. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 20
Message 3 of 20

Hi @Omaralhayes,

If you have purchased your phone very recently it can take a few days before all offers appears in Xperia Lounge. Otherwise you should get in touch with your Local support team as uliwooly suggested.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 4 of 20
Message 4 of 20

They answered me like that,but it not solve the problem(((

Dear Mr Alhayes,

Thank you for contacting Sony Xperia Support.

We are sorry for delayed response to your e-mail.

With regards to your inquiry, Sony is launching a new offer in Xperia Lounge – access to the best movie and television content from the world of Sony, on your Xperia smartphone and tablet.

New users of select Xperia Z Series devices will be able to choose great movies from a 25-strong catalogue within Xperia Lounge Gold including 2014 blockbuster.
Availability may vary by device and region – Privilege Plus Movies is currently available in 47 market (please visit http://bit.ly/1F9EL2P for more details).
Be sure to follow here on the blog http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2015/04/01/sony-movies-xperia-lounge/ and @SonyMobileNews for all the latest news on Xperia Lounge.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 20
Message 5 of 20

We are unfortunately unable to help you further here on the forum. This needs to go through your local support so I suggest that you try contacting them again.

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 6 of 20
Message 6 of 20

How and where do i get my privilege plus voucher code???
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 20
Message 7 of 20

Hi @Blondie2,

Vouchers are provided through the Xperia Lounge app but note that promotions and eligible devices will vary by market. You can contact your Local support team for more information about this.

One time poster
Message 8 of 20
Message 8 of 20

How can i find voucher code from xperia lounge? My xperia lounge is gold.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 9 of 20
Message 9 of 20

Hi @Ken21,

If you device is eligible for the offer it should appear in Xperia Lounge a few days after your device was first activated. I suggest that you contact your Local support team for more information if need be.

Visitor
Message 10 of 20
Message 10 of 20

Hi

I purchase Xperia XA ultra in Serbia.

We dont have a local support.

Is this mean that i can not have code for Xperia lounge

Thanks