account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia lounge Upgrade to Gold error

Apprentice
Message 41 of 55
Message 41 of 55

Re: Xperia lounge Upgrade to Gold error

Have xperia z3 unlock... original.... but after upgrade the lounge app and lollipop.... everything back to BLUE status... there is no way i can get the gold..

What happen SONY ????

Learner
Message 42 of 55
Message 42 of 55

I have lost my gold status as well after updating to latest version of app as it had login error and only this morning I could log in again... And the gold status is gone.
Commissioner
Message 43 of 55
Message 43 of 55

I can confirm an issue. Yesterday, switched from z3 compact to z3 and lost gold status. Blue and no way to upgrade to gold Slightly frowning Face
Greetings,

SirRobin
One time poster
Message 44 of 55
Message 44 of 55

I got a reply from sony mobile Slovenia. It says that after an update it may take up to 72 hours before you get the gold status back.
Message 45 of 55
Message 45 of 55

@SirRobin wrote:
I can confirm an issue. Yesterday, switched from z3 compact to z3 and lost gold status. Blue and no way to upgrade to gold Slightly frowning Face

Kindly read this:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Lounge/lost-gold-status/m-p/984004#M190

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 46 of 55
Message 46 of 55

I still don't have any option to upgrade Lounge on my Z Ultra. Not that bothered as it's rubbish anyway but would like to see what the difference is.
One time poster
Message 47 of 55
Message 47 of 55

I can't upgrade my xperia z2 to gold please till me how

I can't upgrade my xperia z2 to gold please till me how

Highlighted
Regular
Message 48 of 55
Message 48 of 55

Re: Xperia Lounge

I bought z3 yesterday but couldn't find gold level. The three dots On the top right only show "enter the code". what gold level that you mean? What VIP that you mean?
Learner
Message 49 of 55
Message 49 of 55

Hi, i dont not more how often i call or write a Mail to my Local Xperia. They tell me allways we open an Errorticket but nothing Chance since Months. So it brings nothing to speak with my Local Xperia because they cant help. I have accepted that i have with my Z3 only Status Blue.

Rookie
Message 50 of 55
Message 50 of 55

Boy I was not alone in having the problem.