account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Lounge

Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Lounge

I'm trying to access the Hi-res albums that came with my Z3+, however, whenever I try to download an album it keeps telling me that it could not connect to the download server. I've tried over 2 different different Wi-Fi connections and 4G. Any idea what's up?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia Lounge

1. You can try settings-apps-all-xperia lounge,force stop and clear data.

2. Maybe there is indeed something with the servers,so you do need to try again later.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I have the same problem and have been trying for two days without success. My internet is Okay for everything else but is unable to download any of the albums due to this error?

Adviser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Same happens to me, along with no access to video unlimited movies and not being able to upgrade to xperia lounge gold
Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I've managed to download one song, and now the error message for the rest states that any other song is unavailable for downloading. I've called XperiaCare who have asked me to send some screenshots over. I'll keep you all updated.