account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Lounge

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Xperia Lounge

Xperia Lounge is an app that allows you to access exclusive videos from the worlds of music, film, sports and gaming, as well as competitions with great prizes. The app is free and available on Google Play to all android users, but Xperia users also get VIP access to even more content and competitions.

Here in this topic you can share your Xperia Lounge experiences with other users.

What do you think about Xperia Lounge?

8 REPLIES 8
One time poster
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Xperia Lounge

Why can't I access the VIP element on Sony Lounge, I have registered my Xperia Z on my account?
One time poster
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

i also cant acces the vip 

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

This Ads and video are not usefull and cost lot of $$$, if sony would have used those money to make a better and more reliable phone updates that woulded be great!

Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

I'll try the VIP access.

Regular
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

I have same problem I used to have xperia lounge Gold and even wen I sign in still xperia Silver I don't why
One time poster
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

The redeem codes don't work...
One time poster
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I can't log in with xperia account.
help me
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Can I login with a different email address?  Is showing only one option.... Any advice?