account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Lounge randomly crashing today

SOLVED
Regular
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Lounge randomly crashing today

So today while I was playing PUBGm the lounge app started crashing for some reason even if I wasn't using it. It kept crashing every minute or so even if I force closed it and I eventually had to disable it. I haven't really used the app too much at all and didn't even open it today so I highly doubt it is my fault.

Any ideas what's this all about? I might try to enable it again and see if it stops the weird behavior since I rebooted the phone and I could also try safe mode but if it's gonna keep crashing randomly for no reason I might as well as keep it disabled since it's mostly useless anyways.

Excuse my English and thanks in advance for your time. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia Lounge randomly crashing today

@Wrath

Try clearing its cached data from Settings -> Apps & notifications -> App info -> Lounge -> Storage -> Clear data, then restart your phone.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@Wrath

Try clearing its cached data from Settings -> Apps & notifications -> App info -> Lounge -> Storage -> Clear data, then restart your phone.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I agree, sounds like some wierd glitch that needs clearing out the cache.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Regular
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I've enabled lounge again with all of it's cache and data deleted. Will wait a couple days to see if it crashes again and if it doesn't I'll mark your answer as a solution in case someone has the same issue.