account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Lounge dead?

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Xperia Lounge dead?

Hi,

does anyone know why Lounge is not updating its content at all? I think this is happening for the past couple of months.. Have tried to clear data/cache, sign out and in again, gave all permissions but nothing...

No updates whatseover. Is it dead and we just do not know it yet? Does it show new content for the rest of you?

6 REPLIES 6
One time poster
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xperia Lounge dead?

Hi! 

It's the same for me. No new content, news, competitions... 

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Same for me. Only have Home, Games and Entertainment to see. And they will only show on screen reading. Mine has been like this since purchase of Xperia XA Ultra on Jan. 6th 2019. 

Have scoured internet for fixes, info and a code to possibly use some of the perks of the Xperia line.

Probably last purchase of this brand. 

Apprentice
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Thank you both for your replies. Still, we are not enough of a sample. Slightly smiling Face

Anyone else? Or any Sony support member with an official statement?

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Mine hasn't been updating ether Frowning Face what can we do? 

Adviser
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

No new content indeed here in Netherlands as well. Also no news on whether it has been discontinued. 

Learner
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I am experiencing the same issues with the app that all of you seem to be having.

I bought an XZ3 in early April, and my only options within the app are Home and Entertainment (I live  in the USA). The app hasn't updated in Google Play since February 21, 2019, and the website for Xperia Lounge (https://xperialounge.sonymobile.com) shows the exact same content as what I can see within the app on my phone.