account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Lounge - Privelege Plus Code

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Lounge - Privelege Plus Code

Hello,

first sorry for my bad english Winking Face

I bought an Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet WiFi 32 GB.

Where i can find the Privilege Plus Code in the Xperia Lounge App?

Greetings,

RandyDandy

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia Lounge - Privelege Plus Code

What do you mean by code as the lounge app you normally sign in and if this is a network specific extras then that network would have something to open

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I am also wondering. The pre-installed privilege plus app says we need a code located in the lounge app but I cannot find it 

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi! I have received privilege plus code,but didn't copy it. I've downloaded Privelege Plus from market, but can't enter the code. It says go to Lounge and get it and Lounge is sending me network error every time.
Help Slightly smiling Face