account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Lounge. Free Movies and Black List Offer Issue

Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia Lounge. Free Movies and Black List Offer Issue

Hi, When i open my Xperia Lounge there are no offers for either hte 3 Free Movies or the Black List season.
I have signed into my account with the same email as my sony account. but when im in the Lounge there is no offers at all. Not to be seen.

I have a Xperia Z3 D6603

I got in touch with sony on the chat and they said its probably something to do with my Carrier who is Vodafone.
I got in touch with them and its nothing to do with Vodafone.

Im from England/The United Kingdom. Vodafone. Z3. D6603

Any Help would be greatly apriciated.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xperia Lounge. Free Movies and Black List Offer Issue

Contact your local Xperia care

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

i have done that mate. i just got told to get in touch with Vodafone... for some reason

ill give it another go Slightly smiling Face

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

just been told this

"

This promotion is only valid with the purchase of an Xperia™ Z3, Xperia™ Z3 Compact, Xperia™ Z3 Tablet Compact or Xperia E3 from selected operators .
This is what is says on the terms and conditions so if vodafone know nothing about it, then they will not be a selected operator, so the offer will not be valid to yourself"

so it looks like its not gonna happen for me lol
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Sorry to hear that

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)