account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Lounge - Could not log in

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia Lounge - Could not log in

I'm logged on those forums via my google account. When I to sign in using google account in Xperia Lounge, it reports error "Could not log in" with only option "Keep browsing".

I also tried to create sony account, however I still haven't received confirmation mail (it's more than hour now).

Any ideas?

Oh and, tried solution suggested on some pages I googled - such as to drop cache and data from the application, also to try to set the language settings there and back, but seems to take no effect.

I noticed also http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/Xperia-Lounge-Login-Issue/td-p/700383/page/2

but doesn't seem very helpful.

And by that I mean I tried to downgrade however still "Could not log in".

Edit 3:

-I'm now in, after registering through phone. Strangely enough, mail got delivered eventually, although seems only on phone and doesn't appear on gmail... Anyway that was useless as it required different sony login...

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia Lounge - Could not log in

Hello!

I have the same problem. What do you mean 'registered by phone'? Could you please guide me how can I register in order to login to Lounge normally?

Thanks.

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia Lounge - Could not log in

I have same issue here. I can only login with my Google account.
I tried to register a Sony account but I cannot receive verify email. I use gmail and I'm in China. Is this the reason?
btw, I have a Sony entertainment account, why can't these account work as one?