account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Lounge- 6 months Free Disney Life

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Xperia Lounge- 6 months Free Disney Life

Hi There,

I bought a new xperia device from 02 today, as part of this, I should have 6 months free disney life.

I have instructions included with my new phone saying the following:

1. Access Xperia Lounge App

2. Choose Beauty and the Beast/Disney Life offer

3. Follow on screen instructions to set up.

However, when i go onto Xperia Lounge there is no offer for this listed.

Any Ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Xperia Lounge- 6 months Free Disney Life

I bought mine last Monday. And can't find it either
Genius
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I've read about this offer and that was only for devices bought thru O2 in UK, you should contact O2 and asking how to activate the offer...

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Same here. It's a con. I've spoken to Disney Life, O2 and Sony and nobody seems to know anything about it, or wants to help.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

This is my issue too...Sony are being no help whatsoever and are fobbing me off saying there's no issues with the xperia lounge app. Like you, I chose this phone for that reason and I'm peed off that they're trying to tell me nothings wrong. Have you got anywhere? 

Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I eventually went to the O2 shop (Milton Keynes) who contacted the Sony rep, took my details (IMEI number) and then forced the upload to my tablet. 12 hours later the offer was in my Xperia lounge and I managed to sign up.

Also, try downloading your internet/MMS settings in your phone (in "Settings" for Wifi and Networks) - this changed my experiences in the Xperia lounge.

Good luck!