account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Xperia Lounge

Highlighted
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Suggestions for Xperia Lounge

I would want the Xperia Lounge to reward us for checking in to the app with a new points system, Like Xperia Swag Points or something, My coke rewards has a good system set up which I want Sony Rewards and Xperia Lounge to merge into one and include the following:

*New Points System - or A POINT System with Xperia Lounge.
* A More rewarding reward program
* Earn points by buying any Playstation Game physical or digital, by earning trophies on Playstation Network, buying Sony-made movies, TV Show seasons, daily logins, etc. - - - FYI: Just like Coca Cola's MyCokeRewards program!
* More competitions to win prizes.
* A Rewards Catalog.
2 REPLIES
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Suggestions for Xperia Lounge

I probably wouldn't have frozen it if it had more PSN freebies... I probably would have bought a PS4 instead of an XB1 too.

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Suggestions for Xperia Lounge

Hi all,

This is very good feedback, I'll make sure to forward it internally.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.