account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sonys thank you gift retro sony PlayStation experia phone theme wont redeem says its expired/invali

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Sonys thank you gift retro sony PlayStation experia phone theme wont redeem says its expired/invali

Still can't download a the Sony retro PlayStation theme given to me by Sony Xperia lounge I entered it on Google play like it said and it says invalid and expired and I only just found out today that a got this free theme would it be possible for you IE Sony to sort this small problem out it would be much appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
Learner
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sonys thank you gift retro sony PlayStation experia phone theme wont redeem says its expired/inv

Got this offer today. When trying to redeem the it said its expired.
Got back to read the offer closly and  the Terms & Conditions page i found it expired 11 november 2017.

It was two month before i bought the phone and five before i got the offer.

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Sonys thank you gift retro sony PlayStation experia phone theme wont redeem says its expired/inv

@LazySoft @cbfx21

Since this is a global user based forum, you might want to contact your Local support regarding this 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Why are they throw out an offer thats already expired?

Seams more an global issue than local. The Lounge software isnt that locally at all.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Good afternoon.
Today is the 1 of August 2018, and in the Lounge app there is still the theme of the PlayStation, which can not be used because the offer is overdue.
Can someone still answer, how to understand this? Sony Mobile support Russia I intimidated requirements to provide me with a valid code, that they are willing to buy me this theme.
But this is wrong - the mistake is not on their part.
Sony, why do not you answer?