account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

So I was supposed to get headphones etc.. Xperia Lounge bluff?

Visitor
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

So I was supposed to get headphones etc.. Xperia Lounge bluff?

I was deciding between a Sony or a Samsung-phone, and went with the Z3 Compact because hey, I was gonna get waterproof bluetooth-headphones and an armband for running, free, by just opening my Lounge-app! Well that was total bull**bleep** I see. 

Now I want what Sony promised me as a customer, and how do I get it?

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: So I was supposed to get headphones etc.. Xperia Lounge bluff?

Was this advertised through a network/carrier? if it is/was, contact them directly, you can contact Sony direcly

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

could you provide the link of the ad?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Was this with EE if it was then it is an EE thing going by their terms

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Visitor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Sony, they have a campaign called #activewithsony and all I had to do was, according to them, start lounge-app and fill in my details.

Can't do it anywhere..

Emperor
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Contact your local Sony

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Phy
Forum Legend
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

If you open the Xperia Lounge app then click on settings, yous hould be able to see Enter code, do you have the code?
Visitor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

No, theres no code. It just says on th elittle flyer that came along with the purchase that it should automatically take me to a window where i fill in my details, but theres no such thing.

One time poster
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hi tommikil did you able to find how we are going to apply for this? Now i am also having hard time to find the right place to apply in Lounge.

One time poster
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Problem here too. I will contact my carrier/retailer shop tomorrow to see what I have to do.

A quick googling in my native tounge got me a post on Sony Swedens' Facebook page where someone asked, got the reply to call support, then reported succes afterwards.

So the solution appears to be calling support.