account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sim city buildit offer cannot redeem

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Sim city buildit offer cannot redeem

I have tried to redeem but just loads my game up and i do not receive the offer. Can you help please?
3 REPLIES 3
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sim city buildit offer cannot redeem

Is this multiplayer? And can I cause traffic jams in other players cities so they move to my shanty town?
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

@Jibba wrote:
I have tried to redeem but just loads my game up and i do not receive the offer. Can you help please?

How i know EA Sim City Build It game for Android is free, what do you want to redeem, some game's stuff? Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

HI @Jibba,

Welcome to the community.

As third party apps have no development input from Sony the best option would be to contact the developers about this issue. You can do this from the Google Play Store page for the app near the bottom, there should be an email address.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.