account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

I thought this was a support forum.. Nobody replies

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

I thought this was a support forum.. Nobody replies

I was directed to this forum on my Z3 as a 'Support Forum'.. Where I'd the support, nobody replies to any posts
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: I thought this was a support forum.. Nobody replies

An actual Sony staff member has replied

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

7 REPLIES 7
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

We do reply but we aren't wizards and therefor don't have answers to every question

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Well you can reply and say 'sorry, we can't answer this question'
Forum Legend
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Then you'd have thousands of replies saying that - We aren't Sony employed so if you are thinking we are and have an obligation to reply to every post then I'm sorry to say but this isn't the case

Rookie
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Sorry, I thought when I click a link saying "Sony support forum" I thought I'd get Sony support forum. My mistake.
Forum Legend
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

It is a Sony support forum and there are a few Sony employed members here but they are busy and leave the bulk of issues to we the members to help each other but there are occasions that we simply don't have the answers

Rookie
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

OK. Would you happen to know about the camera bug in my post or the issue with Xperia lounge.
Forum Legend
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

An actual Sony staff member has replied