account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I am waiting for 3 months for my gift from xperia lounge

Regular
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

I am waiting for 3 months for my gift from xperia lounge

Hello, I won srs xb-40 from xperia lounge competition 3 months ago .When I contacted with them 7 weeks ago they said me we arrenged your prize and it can take 6 weeks and they are not returning me and ı do not know what should ı do.Everybody can get their prize in 2 weeks and I waited for at least 3 months.Nobody contact from xperia lounge and when I try to talk another sony services for support they said we are not reletead with them and how can ı do that if they don not return me.Can someone help me.Sorry for my bad english.Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: I am waiting for 3 months for my gift from xperia lounge

hi @Uğurcan, since the competitions and prices are regional dependent, I suggest to contact your Local support

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Regular
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Actually I wrote them and they said me we are not related with xperia lounge. Xperia lounge do not care and they do not reply my mails

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

did they send you an email when they informed you when you won the prize? is there any contact details aside from the email itself? did you provide correct details? have you checked your local post office?

________________________________________________________________________________
Forum Legend
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

try to send a msg on their fb page.https://www.facebook.com/sonymobile/?ref=page_internal

Regular
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Your prize is currently being arranged and will be sent to you in due course. This can take up to six weeks so please be patient whilst we arrange it for you.

Kind regards

Xperia Lounge Hospitality Team

7 week ago ı got this message and ı can not contact with local post office because in Turkey too many post of company and noone know about anything either sony facebook too :S.Because xperia lounge hospitality team do not return my mails.

Regular
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

İ am still waiting my price for more than 3 months. Why any Sony worker still not contacting me !!!!!. I send to much mail nearly every Sony place but no one solve it.

Forum Legend
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

unfortunately we can not help you in this regard. since prices and competion on Xperia lounge are based locally. try to contact your Local support team again.

Regular
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

I talked with my local support they said me we ll send you to prize but after 2 month nothing happened.After that i talked with Lounge help desk 3 week ago they also said me we ll update you but again nobody care .Thank you Sony.If u can not handle with this why are u saying me always we ll help you.I am feeling huge dissapointment.