account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cannot redeem Sony retro theme (3rd and 4th series)

Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Cannot redeem Sony retro theme (3rd and 4th series)

Ok i'm really starting to be disappointed with this. I haven't received the 3rd series of the free theme. I was thinking it's ok. But this is the 2nd offer already and i still can't redeem my exclusive reward. I have already uninstalled some of the themes that are here on my phone. I already did a force stop and clear cache on xperia lounge and it is still not working. I have downloaded the first and 2nd series of the retro theme with no issues. I just don't understand why i cant redeem the 3rd and 4th. There's no limit on redeeming rewards right? That's why i bought this device for my sony exclusive rewards and this happens. Really disappointed

5 REPLIES 5
Learner
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot redeem Sony retro theme (3rd and 4th series)

The error message is saying "Your offer

Cannot contact service. Please try again later"

Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

@TroyMVL92

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, but this is a global user based forum, you should contact your Local support regarding this. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Sorry but how is this not a global issue? And why should i contact local support when it clearly shows that i have an issue with my Xperia Lounge Account? The error message says it has an issue with my account. Not with my area or it didnt say country restrictions. Am i right?

Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@TroyMVL92

No one can assist you here, again this is a global USER BASED forum, which means, what affect a user in a specific market/country, wont be the same support group at a different market, and again, this is a USER based forum. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Ok. Thanks anyways