account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Cannot contact service

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Cannot contact service

When trying to redeem 3 month free amazon and rautken movie rental I keep getting cannot contact service please try again in a few minutes. I have a xperia xz2 and my account is gold

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cannot contact service

I'm getting the same here too. Would love to know what the fix is. I've tried clearing data and cache with a reboot of the phone too, still no luck Slightly frowning Face

Learner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Exactly the same for me too. Also prompts an error to say 'no account exists'

Don't bother trying any of the related fixes on the web.

This is probably something to do with the GDPR changes taking place before May because they need your permission to use your data by law.

Come on Sony....respond in a timely fashion for a change.

Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Same problem here, contacted support 3 times. Nothing they have told me to do has worked yet. I've even found multiple posts with more "solutions" that did nothing.

Xperia XZ2

Learner
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Seems they fixed the issues in the last few days. Shame 2 of the offers expired.

Learner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Still not fixed for me. Exactly the same issue. 

Says welcome back and had messages but is not actually signed in.

When I attempt to login it initially behaves as if it's signing in via Google and then displays the same message .