account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Zoom bug on apps

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Zoom bug on apps

Hi, when i record stories on instagram or messenger, if i try to zoom in with the two pinch method, it Will zoom in and out repeatedly... It's an xperia l3. The camera works perfectly on normal camera mode.

Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Zoom bug on apps

@Phil25_ 

I know how frustrating that might be but since that's a third party app, it will be up to the app developers to address the issue, you should open the playstore > look for the app > it should have the contact info to report bugs 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)