account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Not compatible with device location

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Not compatible with device location

I Wass trying to download the Wizards Unite game that is only available in UK and US. When I have tried downloading it through the play store it doesn't appear unless sent a link and I cannot download it and when I try on a computer it says your device location in not compatible. My play store country is set to the UK and I have forced stop and clear cache and retried on both computer and the app but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Not compatible with device location

My son is having the same problem on his L1 myself on oneplus 3t and is working on my phone  I have noticed that the only Sony phone currently suppoted is the Z3 so maybe that's the problem

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Not compatible with device location

Oh okay then at least I know it isn't a dodgy phone as I have only just brought this after getting rid of my iphone. Hopefully there is a way around it.