account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bluetooth not connecting on my Xperia L3 , 2 weeks old .won't connect to my Mazda 3 carphone .

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth not connecting on my Xperia L3 , 2 weeks old .won't connect to my Mazda 3 carphone .

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bluetooth not connecting on my Xperia L3 , 2 weeks old .won't connect to my Mazda 3 carphone .

@Gaz6 

is your care pair with other Phones?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Bluetooth not connecting on my Xperia L3 , 2 weeks old .won't connect to my Mazda 3 carphone .

Yes it was previously paired with an Experia compact, no problem at all, connecting every time in and out of the car.

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem, and seems to be a recurring issues. Has anyone resolved this for you? I woud be interested to know how. I can't believe they are still selling the phone when this is still an issue. Connectivity is a pretty important feature.