account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

why i cant update my messenger...it says the beta programme is full...what should i do...

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

why i cant update my messenger...it says the beta programme is full...what should i do...

why i cant update my messenger it says here the beta programme is full

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: why i cant update my messenger...it says the beta programme is full...what should i do...

@antipas 

Are you using the preloaded messaging app ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: why i cant update my messenger...it says the beta programme is full...what should i do...

nope

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @antipas,

Is the Facebook Messenger application you are trying to update? Based on the error message that you receive it does sound like you are trying to update a beta version of the application, which then fails since the group is full.

Can you try and uninstall the application and then reinstall it again from the Google Play store?

Let us know how it went!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.