account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sena Bluetooth compatibility

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sena Bluetooth compatibility

I use a Sena SMH10 Bluetooth headset when on my motorcycle  while I can set up, or answer a call, my handset Xperia L2, does not transfer the call to my headset, both device's have the latest updates installed  Any ideas on how to resolve this issue.

Ian

2 REPLIES 2
Learner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sena Bluetooth compatibility

I'm having exactly the same problem with my L2 and Sena headset. I'm assuming that nobody has found a fix yet?

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sena Bluetooth compatibility

Update to my last... I've found a work around. When recieving calls, hit the jog button on the headset as usual and then press and hold the phone button behind it until it beeps. You should then have audio to and from your phone. Not ideal but at least you can answer calls that way.